Ads 468x60px

Monday, September 12, 2011

Back to School

Huh, huh, huh.

School's started again. Actually, it began on September 6, but I won't bore you with the details of how I spent my days (getting squashed against locker, whacked by a steel door, forced to write "cat" 100 repetitive times in Tech Ed...)
Surprisingly, I didn't act completely moronic on the first day either. Lockers worked, my gym clothes didn't start stinking (or sticking), books were pretty well-organized, yaddayaddayadda. I've been procrastinating where the art's concerned. Not expected my tutor to like that too much.

Anyway, the days are fine, though I only get 8-9 hours of sleep nowadays -_- but I assume that it should be plenty. After school clubs are kind of packed tight, unlike upper-elementary school and band meets are earlier than I expected. Other than the usual concerns, middle school's okay.

Lucky for me, I've been going to this same school for a while now, so it's nothing new to me. In fact, I can even find my way around the high school and that has two floors! (Kind of getting sick of walking in the same hallways, though, since our Chinese School is confined to the middle and half of the high school. Ugh.)
Amigurumi has been getting along a lot slower than normal and not even life, the universe, and everything can change that - to my utter sorrow. The orange cat is almost coming to the end of its wits. I'll give you a picture of how it's not going to turn out:

*Sigh* Kind of miss the academic bowl and science clubs. Tried joining fall XC and the team's pretty nice. I miss the nerdy atmosphere, though. Most of the kids there loved Ender's Game, which was always entertaining. Plus we used to spend most of our time talking about food, too. Here's one of my favorite Fuzhounese cuisines, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Total Hits