Ads 468x60px

Monday, November 21, 2011

Still living/ Lemurs!

I have been so busy this month with National Novel Writing Month and all that I've scarcely been crocheting or painting, much less posting.
But I'm pretty confident I'll be able to live through this.
In fact, I've found that 5,000 words can be typed in two hours flat if you keep up a typing speed of 60 wpm (and, yes, that means the ideas have to keep flowing). It's a bit easier if you keep a outline for your story, though making up on the spot is a bit tempting when your storyline begins to bore the hick out of you.
Another thing that might interest you: the lemur here was actually published in a copy of Kidzera. The following links may or may not work (it might be due to browser problems):
http://tinyurl.com/3e5xnvp

http://content.yudu.com/Library/A1t21o/KidzEraSummerDigital/resources/index.htm?referrerUrl=http://www.yudu.com/item/details/367407/KidzEra---Summer-Digital-Edition

Anyway, I'd like to say that I've recently been playing the flute and I've made it into the All Shore Intermediate regionals band! Yeah! (However, the concert seems to be in the morning, so I don't know how I'll be able to make that on time...) It was kind of surprising because as usual, the flutes, clarinets, and trumpet sections were completely full but this year has a surprise. Seven trombones were selected as opposed to the usual four or five in a band, so I'm guessing trombones are making a comeback in our regions.

Thanksgiving is coming up, too. I hope everyone's enjoying the two days before Turkey Day!
What do you usually stuff your turkeys with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Total Hits