Ads 468x60px

Friday, April 13, 2012

Ender's Game

Since I'm not really expecting too many people to be reading this (800 hits? REALLY????) I will post a personal rant statement  that I am hoping will be out of my mind once this episode is over.

OMB Orson Scott Card is writing a movie for ENDER'S GAME!!!

In case you didn't know, Ender's Game is my all time favorite book. The rest of the series didn't quite...measure up...but that doesn't really matter because this is just too awesome to be eclipsed by something insignificant like a broken up series.

Okay, that may have been a bit too dramatic, but I'm still excited! The actors look like they're pretty good.
Check out this link that I found on the IMDb that might be dead by the time you read this:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1731141/

And since Card's writing the script, I'm really hoping this comes out right. I know I'll cry if the movie comes up funky....please don't come out funky...

I've probably read the book five times already and I've recommended it millions of times after that...thank goodness because the school system actually agreed to make it a summer reading book for  the seventh grade (not that I had any influence on them whatsoever, though.) The school system just never listens to teenagers these days...


Any way, happy spring breaks for all you readers out there <snicker> and happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Total Hits